Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is amplified in moments like this...


On Thursday night Emily, Kelley, Kristen and I ventured to Central Park for a night of ice skating. Being the professionals that we are, they conveniently coned off a section in the middle for us... however, we quickly realized that it was only for future Olympic contenders. We dared Emily to go in the circle and skate horribly just to see what they would say. Too dangerous of a dare. I'm not gonna lie, I thought I was going to be an instant skating success, reverting right back to my younger years. Took me few circles (or more than a few) to get the hang of it. Took Emily and Kristen way more than a few :) love you girls. Kelley was straight up in her element. She even went a few laps solo at the end because she simply couldn't get enough (or she didn't know we left),

When people close their eyes and think of Christmas I feel like surely images like these come to mind.




Thank you NY for always providing a beautiful backdrop!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment