Monday, December 27, 2010

The day before the big move

Today has not been as crazy as we though it'd be. Because of some great preparation, Lindsay's amazing boyfriend and some incredible family members , moving all of the furniture into our truck went pretty smoothly.

When my mom asked me where I wanted to eat my last meal before I move, I quickly answered, "WELCOME TO MOES!!" Obvi. I mean, who could say no to a naked Joey, queso and chipotle ranch sauce? So, my mom treated my sister, brother-in-law and me to a tasty dinner at Moes.



Then we headed to the Schwak house to finish up our packing. Saying goodbye to my family was hard, but I keep reminding myself I'll see them in February on our ski trip to Colorado.

And that's where we are now. Saying our goodbyes and packing. I'm not sure it has hit me that the next stage of my life will be 15 hours away from home.





No comments:

Post a Comment