Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween/Birthday Week!

You may or may not know this, but I am slightly (majorly) obsessed with scary movies/haunted houses/halloween/etc. God instilled this love in me and brought me to earth just five days before the scariest holiday of all! Thanks God:) So, this week is a big week in our apartment. Tonight (and every other night this week) we are watching scary movies! My roomies seem to be excited, but maybe they are just being sweet and swallowing the sheer terror that they're feeling??
Anyway, tonight we begin with Paranormal Activity! Tomorrow night... you guessed it... Paranormal Activity 2! Wednesday evening (if Netflix arrives on time) Let me in. Thursday and Friday are up in the air. The finale will be Paranormal Activity 3 on Saturday or Sunday. I decided we should all go to a matinee that way people who hate horror films can leave the theater with plenty of daylight left! I would also love to go to a haunted house before they all close, but I might be going alone at that point... which I would do because I enjoy them THAT much:/

Wish us/my roomies luck as we begin this endeavor!

-Linds


No comments:

Post a Comment